Friday, October 8, 2010

Our Christmas Wish List...

I recently purchased the LEAPSTER learning system for the kids for Christmas and am really encouraging educational toys this year. Anyhow, here are some games that I think they may enjoy. I also included some other things in case anyone is interested in gift ideas. :) I am sure all this stuff can be found cheaper at walmart or amazon and used with coupons could be fairly inexpensive. And if you don't feel like shopping gift cards alway are awesome too! :) SO many of stuffed animals and baby toys have been taken to goodwill recently. XOXO

GAMES (not explorer or 2 ...just regular one): (May be found cheaper at walmart or amazon or closer to the holidays)

---CARS http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2302119
---PRINCESS http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2266039
---TOY STORY http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3902308
---TINKERBELL http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3475552
---Nemo http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2266038
---Dora http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3052294

Disney Movies - Beauty and the Beast/ Toy Story 2 & 3/ Cinderella/ Shark Tale/ Bugs Life/ Monsters Inc/ Sleeping Beauty/ Alice in Wonderland/ Pinnochio/The Incredibles

Laptop (Sophia) - http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3546249 $34.99

Talking Buzz Lightyear (Noah) -http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3544814

You and Me Puppy (Sophia)- http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3560945

Easel companion set (both)- http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2918342

shoes 8

clothes 3t

Disney Bucks (both) (we are getting disney passes)

elf on the shelf (both)

ANDREW JR.
Target Gift cards
Game Stop Gift cards
Shirts - MENS small
shorts - 18
jeans - 18
shoes - 9

No comments: