This year Mothers day fell on my MIL (mother in laws) birthday so we went out to my sister in law, Stephanie and Petes. It was so much fun. All the moms were treated like queens. :)
My babes and I on Mothers day before church.
The family
Ready for her road trip!!!
and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT HELEN GEKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a mommy to two beautiful children- Noah Thomas and Sophia Rose Marie. They were born premature at 35 weeks 1 day on June 27, 2008. They are perfectly healthy and amazing. I have been married to my best friend Andrew since July 31, 2004. He is the best daddy, husband, and friend that I could ever ask for. I am currently the domestic goddess of our home and Chief Family Officer! Also, I have an eleven year old stepson named Andy Jr. that I consider my own. He has been asking for a brother or sister for a long time and finally got his wish! I have created this blog to document our journey with our babies and to keep our family and friends updated on our daily lives. I am so proud and thankful for my incredible family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment