Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A day in the life of ....the twinkies!!!! (11m1w)

We eat...



We pose for pictures...



or not...
Mommy tried to take a picture like when we were newborns and would just lay there... now we move so much we can hardly stay still one second!


We share... or NOT!
We reflect on our youth... Look how much I have changed or maybe not!???



Most of all we PLAY!!!!
We love our doggies. Especially when Brandy won't give up our toy ...she will even shake it so it makes the noise just to get our attention. Then she will run all over the house and we will chase her. We crack up laughing.

We take baths...and sometimes when Mommy feels like it she will even bath us in the kitchen sink which is fun!


We go to parties... well, not everyday! Here we are wearing the Hilo Hattie outfits Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Pete got us. It was a perfect time since we were going to a Luau baby shower for Beau and Danee. We were so cute.



We even made some new friends!

PS- Our firse birthday is coming up in 24 days ... check your mail today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just emailed the pic of them playing with her foot in his face and it just made about 6 of my friends day. None of them can stop laughing. See they bring joy to people they dont even know :)
Sophia is beginning to look more like you Katharine and I decided.
Tessa

Anonymous said...

The picture with Sophia's foot in Noah's face is too funny. Love it and the invitation is priceless. Great job. Is there anything the kids or you want for their birthday? And can I bring anything for the party? Can't wait to see everyone.
Love you,
Aunt Annie

Anonymous said...

Jeana, I seriously want to know if the twinkies need anything for their birthdays....Now think ahead... if you really need diapers, let me know....if it is clothes in size 3T, let me know. I would rather get you something you actually need than pretend and give you something that you will throw out in 2 days!!! hahaha Love, Auntie Claire Bear