Saturday, May 30, 2009

Going Private! (updated with my e-mail addy!)

To all our friends, family, lurkers, etc...
Shoot me an e-mail with your e-mail address if you want to be added to view our page. I am going to change the settings so only viewers I have invited can see the blog... making it private. If you already receive an e-mail from me then there is nothing you have to do! My e-mail addy is jeanagekas@yahoo.com
Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heleneg66@aol.com

HI JEANA:

THANKS FOR ANSWERING SO QUICKLY. PAT SENT ME YOUR BLOG
ADDRESS ON THE TWINS SOMETIME LAST YEAR. I HAVE ENJOYED
CONNECTING TO THE TWINKIES BLOG PAGE TO VIEW THE UPDATE
ON THEM. I'M HARRY'S HALF SISTER, ANDREW'S AND ALL THE OTHER
GEKAS CHILDREN'S HALF-AUNT. I LIVE IN LOWELL, MA. I READ THAT
YOUR TWINKIES BLOG PAGE IS GOING PRIVATE AND YOU WOULD NEED
THE E-MAIL OF ANYONE WANTING TO VIEW THE BLOG PAGE. I WOULD
APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD ADD ME TO YOUR LIST. THANKS.
THE TWINKIES ARE ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

Include me in the list!
Steph

Anonymous said...

Love you. I better be on your page.
Aunt Annie