Reflecting ~ Well, three months ago today my life changed forever.
Sophia, you are so beautiful. The day I brought you home is one of the happiest days of my life. Your sweet angel face melted my heart. You are the sweetest little baby. We have a hard time taking our eyes of you. You were truly heaven sent.
Noah, you have come such a long way. You are my trooper... and your dads Mike Tyson. We admire you for your strength already. You have the cutest personality and the sweetest smile. We are so in love with you.

Update ~ We are proud to announce that in 3 months the babies have grown so much. Sophia now weighs over 11 pounds and Noah weighs over 10 pounds. Thanks to Christas electronic scale we can weigh them everyday if we want. I love my lil butterballs.
Photoshoot ~ We finally did our first photoshoot with the twinkies. The above picture is a sneak peek. You will see more when you get your announcement which is coming soon. :) Yea, I know a lil late but I get extra time since I have twins. LOL!

Oh, and Sophia said Mommy today... JUST KIDDING, but I am totally working on it!!!

Baptism ~ Save-the-date: November 16th more details to follow. It will be at the same church we got married.
Godparents ~ We have finally been able to personally ask each person we wanted to be a special part of our babies lives. They all agreed with excitement so I can make an official announcement. The Godparents for Sophia will be Tommy & Joanna and the Godparents for Noah will be Stephanie & Pete. We are very excited to say the least and so are the babies!
Do you notice something different about Sophia?
well, diamonds are a girls best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Diapers/Wipeys ~ I am happy to note that to this day we have not yet had to purchase any diapers AND we still have tons of diapers all the way to size 3. The best advice I can offer is when you have your shower ask the host to do the diaper door prize game. It is awesome and helps so much. I am so thankful to have such wonderful caring people in our lives especially for my children. Also, we have tonssssss of gift cards to BabysRus that we have not had to use yet. Maybe we can potty train them before having to buy any diapers, LOL. Wishfull thinking.
Oh, and Sophia said Mommy today... JUST KIDDING, but I am totally working on it!!!
Love, peace, and happiness to you all. xoxo

"Love is all that matters. Love is everything. It is the sharing of songs and of silences, and the holding of memories only the heart can see. In nothing are we as rich as in our memories of love, for they are ours alone and tell our story. Love's music may be different to each of us, but oh, how beautiful the dance." Author Anonymous








No comments:
Post a Comment